Spring Security GAE Application
This application demonstrates the integration of Spring Security with the services provided by Google App Engine. It shows how to:
- Authenticate using Google Accounts.
- Implement "on–demand" authentication when a user accesses a secured resource.
- Supplement the information from Google Accounts with application–specific roles.
- Store user account data in an App Engine datastore using the native API.
- Setup access-control restrictions based on the roles assigned to users.
- Disable the accounts of specfic users to prevent access.
Go to the home page.